Become a Member of NAHTM
You are cordially invited to become a member of the National Association of Healthcare Transport Management. Join today and start taking advantage of the many learning and peer networking opportunities available to NAHTM members. These benefits include:
- Access a lively Discussion Forum between NAHTM members. Discussions cover a wide range of topics pertinent to the management of a patient transport department. The Discussion Forum gives you the opportunity to communicate and share with other members as often as you like.
- Access to a Knowledge Base (FAQ) covering a wide variety of topics related to hospital-based Patient Transport. For each topic, members can find related documents in the NAHTM Document Library.
- Access to the Document Library. These documents include member policies, competencies, training tools, checklists and other valuable documents worth sharing. Receipt of broadcast emails that provide you with timely information regarding NAHTM activities and events.
- NAHTM's Certified Healthcare Transporter (CHT) program for Transporters provides a bridge to professional standards, improved performance and added respect for Transporters and the work that they do. Periodic Instructor Training in CHT curriculum delivery bulletins and registration forms are listed on our website.
- NAHTM's premiere event- it's Annual Conference and Exposition
Full Membership Rate
- NAHTM Transport Management Member - 1 year @ $115.00
for individuals employed in Transport management of any level