Your executive board invites you to join them for the NAHTM annual conference.
2019 Annual Conference
Join us at the NAHTM 2019 Annual Conference and Exposition, >>>>>>> Strategies for Successful Patient Flow!
October 8-12, 2019 San Juan, Puerto Rico
NAHTM's annual conference is the premier educational event in patient transportation services, providing the latest information on a variety of topics critical to the important role of patient transportation services in healthcare.
Exhibitors: If you are an exhibitor or know an exhibitor you would like to invite to the conference, please review our Corporate Sponsors section.
2019 Conference Fees
Conference Registration (includes onsite registration)
- $800.00 for NAHTM Member
- $1000.00 for Non-NAHTM Member
- $ 200.00 for Adult Family & Friends Registration
- $100.00 for Children 10 and Under Family & Friends Registration
Discount Registration if received before July 1, 2019
- $700.00 for NAHTM Member
- $900.00 for Non-NAHTM Member
- $175.00 for Adult Family & Friends Registration
- $ 80.00 for Children 10 and Under Family & Friends Registration
No refund after July 1, 2019
To register for the conference, you can make a credit card payment to NAHTM.
Non-Member Attendees: Paid conference fees include 1 year complementary NAHTM membership.
See additional details in the conference information sheet and registration form. Any issues with booking your room please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- NAHTM 2019 Conference Material
- NAHTM 2019 Conference at Glance
- NAHTM 2019 Conference Schedule
- NAHTM 2019 San Juan Exhibitors Registration
- NAHTM 2019 Call for Abstracts
- NAHTM 2019 Hotel Group Rate- Book your hotel
NAHTM's 28th Annual Conference and Exposition, September 11-15, 2018 in Seattle, Washington.
NAHTM's annual conference was the premier educational event in patient transportation services, providing the latest information on a variety of topics critical to the important role of patient transportation services in healthcare. The theme for this conference was 28 years of NAHTM.... Break Through to Excellence!
Past NAHTM Conference Synopsis